Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ahh, Making Christmas Memories....


Every year at this time, I determine to create lots of "fun" for the boys. So a few days ago we made cookies. I knew I didn't have the stability to have both boys in the kitchen with me making cookies from scratch, so I decided to just dip some Oreos instead. Lucas dove right into the project. After 2 cookies, I decided my "We have to keep our hands out of our mouths when we are making cookies for other people. No licking your fingers. No breathing on the cookies. " lecture wasn't working. So I just moved the cookies the boys made onto a "contaminated" plate and let them go wild. They turned out pretty cute....





Yesterday, we attended the breakfast with Santa at Zachary's elementary school. That was a mistake. There were lots of crafts and of course pics with Santa. The boys made paper bags with Rudolph's face on them. Things were ok until Rudolph's nose fell off Lucas' bag as we were leaving. 2 Hours later he finally quit crying. I love the way the pic turned out. (Lucas wanted nothing to do with Santa....I don't blame him...he is kinda creepy from a 2 yr old perspective).....



So much for my serious Christmas picture....


Oh well, these are cuter anyway. Good Memories....

The boys have finished (I hope) their lists for Santa.

Zachary: Army guys, an airplane, Pokemons, monster trucks and gold. Santa is looking for a 2nd job in order to purchase the gold...

Lucas: Water, milk, blue medicine and toy tractors. Such a good son.

No comments:

Post a Comment