Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

Today has been a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with loved ones and lots of good food. I am so thankful to God for the blessings in my life. Among them:
A 2 year old that wants to hold mom's hand as we walk through the woods and climb the Arkansas hills. I treasure this time, as I know one day it will pass.
A 5 year old that doesn't want to hold mom' s hand and prefers to climb the hills himself like a big boy. It means the world to me to have a little boy that is becoming a big boy and will soon be a young man. One of the great privledges of being a mom is having the honor and responsibility to raise good kids that will be good adults. I love being able to help my boys become independent and to help them get to the next stage.
A husband who lets me do my own thing and supports me all along the way.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving full of love and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment