Thursday, November 13, 2008

New to this!







I'm not sure that I need one more thing to keep up with, but I wanted a way to share family stories and updates from my shops and thought this might be a good way to do it. Besides, since I have been accused of acting like a 90 yr old woman in a 34 yr old body, I suppose "blogging" might help me get that much needed (apparentely) face-lift.



All I ask:



* Plese don't chek for grammer and speling erors. I know you will find themm....many of themm, so let's just mov on....



* Please understand my heart....I love my kids with all of it. But I can already see that this may become a "my children are making me crazy" outlet. So don't take anything or everything I write here TOO seriously!



Just so we can get acquainted, here are my 3 guys (I'm sure you will be hearing a lot about them in days to come, so you might as well put a face to a name):

1 comment:

  1. Time must fly by keeping up with three busy men in your life - never a dull moment! Love reading about your family activities and your projects, Jeanette. We hope you and your family have a great holiday season ahead with much joy and blessing to go around. Love you!

    ReplyDelete