Saturday, February 28, 2009

How do you like the new layout? It is a design from AllieBrownslayouts.blogspot.com
I don't know much about computer stuff.
Took just shy of forever to figure out how to load a new design,
so it's probably here to stay. I'm glad I really like the way it turned out!
As you can see the computer is home from the doctor. Came home with some new medicine (new antivirus software)
and instructions (I have to actully update it and run a check every once in a while for viruses ! hee, hee)
The giveaway is over tomorrow night so enter now! And visit Angie's shop! Really cute designs there!

.

1 comment:

  1. I think the layout is fresh and bright, great job!


    I am giving you the LEMONADE AWARD...check it out....

    http://www.cherrylanejane.blogspot.com/

    Hugs,Liz:)

    ReplyDelete