Friday, March 4, 2011

Hot Fudge Root Beer Floats~


First, let me apologize for not including a picture of these. The lighting was poor, the kids were acting like this was their 1st meal in a month and I was trying to make the picture "pretty" despite the weird brown background that is our wood paneling and old wooden table. Needless to say the photos were less than appetizing. I hope to post a picture in the future.

So you'll just have to take my word for it that these were both pretty and delicious.


1. Make hot fudge sauce
2. Fill glasses with vanilla ice cream
3. Top with a ridiculous amount of hot fudge sauce
4. Pour IBC root beer over the top
5. Listen to your 4 year old say, "Mom, this is SO, SO Yummy!" at least 5 times.


I've included a wonderful recipe for homemade hot fudge sauce. It was given to me by my friend, Suzie, who was gracious enough to share it with me. Super easy and super yummy to make. Plus you can heat it to a thick consistency or take it off the heat when still very "liquidy."

(Suzie, are you out there???? I don't think so....
I realize there are only 3 of you who actually read this.
Maybe just 2.)

By the way, this is not Suzie. However, I'm sure this is Suzie Homemaker.



No comments:

Post a Comment