Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday, Zachary



I'm still trying to recover from the Friday night whirlwind that was Zachary's 8th birthday party/sleepover.


Actually, it wasn't bad. Really it wasn't.
(I'm serious!)


They had hotdogs, Pokemon, cake, Pokemon, football games, Pokemon, pillow fights, oh and Pokemon.


The kids were very polite and well mannered.


I even had one little boy ask permission before he whacked the dog with his pillow.


The worst part of the entire event?
No, not the dirt on the carpet.
Not straightening the couch cushions 118 times.
Not feeling like I was "right at work."

It was the entire crew waking up at 5:50 am....on a Saturday morning....on Spring Break.
I haven't been up that early since Lucas was a newborn.
My kids aren't even allowed to get up that early.
At least there was a nap for me and an early bedtime for my kids on Saturday night! :)


Happy birthday, Zachary! I love you!

1 comment: