Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holiday Gift Ideas~



Well, I've been a little MIA lately!
Busy, busy, busy...but I wanted to check in and share a few holiday treats that I found on Etsy.

Love this card.
I have purchased cards from this seller before and her work is outstanding.
I think this holiday one is such a great idea.


Let me say, I would hang this in my kitchen in a second!
Actually, this is the way I have felt lately! :)
I think this shop is brilliant!


Wouldn't this be fantastic instead of using a traditional gift box?
Love it!
You can find it here.

Look at this adorable little girl!
This shop is filled with beautiful gifts!



Ok, now go browse!
I'm hoping to be back again sooner than later!


2 comments:

  1. So beautiful finds you have found Jeanette :)
    Thank you so much for including my salvaged box too :DD

    So, Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I snickered when I saw the pop bottle package. Great packaging idea!

    Thanks for sharing!

    I hope you'll stop by and enter my current giveaway http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-it-wednesday-new-giveaway_17.html

    Have a wonderful day!

    <><

    ReplyDelete