Thursday, October 21, 2010

Randomness in pictures



The "death trap"


I felt like some kind of a creep pulling
over to the curb,
rolling down the window and
snapping this photo while kids were
playing on the adjacent playground




I think this tree in our neighborhood is amazing.
It's huge and the branches rest on the ground.

Again, creepy lady rolling down the window
and taking pictures of someone else's property.




This fold-a-note (and a few others) will be
up in the shop tomorrow.
You can buy it.

Too bad I didn't have my camera on hand
when I knocked over a pottery planter at the
grocery store today with my huge purse and it shattered into
a gazillion pieces.
But just to give you the idea...



I have no photo for this (yet!!!),
but I am hosting a "girls crafting night out" November 5
at 6:30 pm. If any of you live in Austin
(I'm in North central in Allandale)
you are more than welcome to join us.
It will be just a few girlfriends, some
snacks and a time
to catch up on crafting projects.
Email me using the button on the sidebar
or leave a comment here with your email address and I'll send you the evite invitation.


No comments:

Post a Comment