Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cupcakes??? Yes, Please.



The Woodlands has a new cupcake shop.
The kind of bakery that I dream of owning every single day.
So, of course, we had to check it out.


Zachary gave his chocolate - vanilla "frost" an "Oh, my goodness! this looks soooo delicious!"


Lucas gave his a "This is soooo yummy, I think I'll smear it all over my face, hands and stomach so mom can clean up cupcake residue for the rest of the week."

I gave my turtle cupcake and my ganache topped chocolate dream cupcake
(Don't give me a hard time, folks. I cut them in 1/2 and saved the remainder for Josh!!! They may or may not still be there when he gets back home tomorrow.)
an "I wonder if the owner/baker would exchange an out-of-this-world cupcake recipe for a mediocre donut recipe?"

I won't hold my breath.



1 comment:

  1. Love is expression in the last photo...those do look yum...

    ReplyDelete