Thursday, April 29, 2010

Homemade Doughnuts (aka You Too Can Have Hyper Kids)


I have wanted to make these for some time now and finally had a moment (actually...more like a few hours!!!) to do so tonight. They were really delicious and the glaze was fantastic. You can find the recipe here. Though the recipe poster says they are a Krispy Kreme copycat, I didn't think they tasted much like Krispy Kreme. However, they were really fantastic and even though I think I used every pot, pan and utensil in the house, I would certainly make these again. My kids loved these as well; and after eating more than I should have let them, they spent the evening bouncing off the walls...


2 comments:

  1. Jeanette, those look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM YUM!!! I made homemade donuts once, but the didn't look nearly this good.

    Thanks for stopping by the giveaway today.

    Now I need to look over your blog!!

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete