Thursday, February 11, 2010

Quick and Easy Teacher's Valentine Gift~




1. Purchase 1 container of hand sanitizer.
Be sure and get the kind with a label that can be peeled off
rather than one with text printed right on the bottle.


2. Peel off the bottle's label.
Scrub the sticky residue
until your think your fingernails are going to fall off.
Then remember that you have a bottle of Skin So Soft
that you bought from Avon 3 yrs ago and rub that over the sticky residue instead.
Gently wipe away residue and clean the oil off with soap and water.

3. Apply any rub-on design of your choosing.
I had this cute Valentine one on hand.

4. Hot glue ribbon around the top of the bottle.
I added a button with eyelash yarn tied to it and hot glued it onto the ribbon.
My son's teacher likes monkeys so I added this cute one with magnetic paws
and tied him to the bottle with white yarn.


Done!
Easy and quick.
All teacher's use hand sanitizer, right???
You can make one tonight and have it ready for the big
Valentine party tomorrow!

(Hey...How did this cute little picture get in here???)


3 comments:

  1. that's a great idea--and nail polish remover works, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for the good idea. My son said his teacher would return any gift given to her for V-day but I bet she wouldn't return this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what's cuter, the monkey or your little one. Okay, yes I do. What an absolutely precious photo!!!

    ReplyDelete