Sunday, January 3, 2010

What we've been up to.....



I thought once the holidays were officially over,
things would slow down,
but seems like things are actually speeding up! :)

We had such a fun Christmas!
I tried once again to get a serious Christmas picture, but Lucas had another idea:


It's so much fun to watch the boys anticipate Santa's arrival!
Zachary made sure Santa knew exactly what he wanted:



And they made sure he was rewarded with milk and cookies:


Josh and I got to attend a holiday party for grown-ups:


And we got to visit with both sides of the family!

Since returning home from Dallas, here's a little of what I've been working on.
Sorry about the shabby photography!
I've been wanting a necklace with an organza flower embellishment, but didn't want to shell out the money for one, so I made one for myself:


(please excuse the double chin and the underarm. I had to take this one of myself)

And since you can usually find me in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, I decided to make myself a skirt:


I also was able to make a cute crocheted pink scarf that I don't have a picture of, but hopefully can post one soon. I'm thinking about including scarves and jewelry in my etsy store, but just not sure yet....

Next on the to-do list: planning a baby shower, January teacher appreciation gifts for my son's school's staff, re-stocking my store, and a few projects for family members.

.



No comments:

Post a Comment